Better Newspaper Contest & Better Newspaper Advertising Contest
Your Better Newspaper Contest and Better Newspaper Advertising Contest are ONLINE! Below is all the information you will need to get started!
- ENTER ONLINE (direct link to online entry platform)
- ONLINE ENTRY HANDBOOK (2-page PDF)
- BETTER NEWSPAPER CONTEST - Divisions/Categories (PDF)
- BETTER NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING CONTEST - Divisions/Categories (PDF)
- CONTEST RULES/INFO (rules, definitions - PDF)
EARLY BIRD ENTRIES (enter by March 1):
- YOUR chance to win ONE free registration and award ceremony ticket to the Annual Convention & Trade Show in Phoenix, AZ, Sept. 12-15, 2013 valued at more than $400.00.
- All of a newspaper's entries must be submitted online no later than March 1, 2013, to qualify.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Each newspaper will earn one chance to win, regardless of the number of entries submitted.
- Awards will be made at the discretion of the judges to first, second, third and honorable mention in all category divisions.
- Plaques are awarded for 1st place distinctions; certificates for second, third and honorable mention.
- An Awards Ceremony will be held during NNA’s Annual Convention & Trade Show in Phoenix, AZ, Sept. 12-15, 2013.
LAST YEAR'S WINNERS:
For a copy of last year's (2012) BNC/BNAC winners, click here.
Best of luck in this year's contests!
Jeff Farren, President/Publisher,
Kendall County Record Newspapers Inc, Yorkville, IL,
Chair, NNA Contests and Awards Committee